Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Average Day

Although some days I truly do want to pull out all my hair, most days I just LOVE being home with my babes. Grace is at such a fun and independent age, and Jackson is so curious and cuddly. I'm trying my best to capture the cute and amusing moments on camera, but as soon as Jackson sees the camera, he stops whatever he's doing to grab it out of my hand and throw it on the floor. And Grace is at the age where when we tell her to smile for the camera, we wished we had just taken a candid instead....We get the crazy, scrunched-eyed grimace that she thinks is a princess smile! Regardless, here are a few pictures of my two favorite kids.

Jackson, trying with all his might, to put on a shoe 2 sizes too small.

Grace loves doing crafts with LOTS of glue and nothing else.

I feel like such a cruel mom, but I love capturing Jackson's sad expressions after Grace takes something from him. Don't worry, he gets it back! :)


Grace, bundling up in what she believes to be appropriate snowy weather clothes.



Jackson eagerly awaiting the arrival of a school bus on our back patio. He knew it was school bus time, but wasn't sure why he couldn't see them. When he realized he was looking at the backyard, he booked it to Grace's room!

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute it's just unreal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really is the best form of therapy...i'm laughing out loud at my computer right now. their little faces make me smile uncontrollably - i LOVE it! please, please, please post something new like this EVERY day! you'd make me the happiest aunt and sister in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Court - they are soooo freaking cute. Grace is such a little diva. Rebecca makes me laugh everytime she tells me the story about her coming over and Grace makes her take off all her bracelets and her shoes.

    And, seriously, I'd NEVER put clothes on Jackson - - soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am DYING over that photo with the shoes!!! it's so great!

    ReplyDelete