Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Becca and Grandpa!

Grace and Jackson love birthdays! Grace thinks that the parties are all about her, and Jackson can't get enough of the birthday song. So, considering that March 9th was Aunt Becca's birthday and today is Grandpa's birthday, we've been very busy! Grace worked very hard on making beautiful cards for her aunt and grandpa, which I need to take back so I can take pictures of them. (Grace is doing amazingly well with her letters...not only does she know all her capitals and most of her lower-case letters, but she is able to write most of them too! I am so surprised because this happened so quickly. I would have to bribe her with more candy than she should have in a year to sit with me for 10 minutes about 2 months ago, and now she can't get enough of her workbooks. The teacher (and mommy) in me is so super-proud of my girl!) Anyways, she made beautiful pictures for both of them, and we were able to celebrate with a birthday dinner last night! Happy Birthday! We love you!

Greeting the birthday boy at the door!
Jackson and Grandpa!

Aunt Becca and Grandpa generously shared their birthday celebration with Grace. She was able to make a wish and blow out the candles too!

Happy Birthday Aunt Becca and Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. yay...i made the blog! thanks again (so much!) for the yummy and delicious birthday dinner and cake (btw, i finished it last night!). i couldn't think of a better way to spend the day between my birthday and dad's! oh, and grace's beautiful picture is hanging up in my cube - makes me smile...and i've already showed it off to several people. ;-)

    love you, neen!

    ReplyDelete